All information on this site are copyright 2004-2012 by All-FREEMAGAZINES.COM. All other magazine titles, logos, cover images and marks on this site are the property of their respective owners. No information shall be harvested without express written consent by the All-FREEMAGAZINES.COM.
Under no circumstances and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, will All-FREEMAGAZINES.COM or any of its employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors or suppliers be liable to you or to any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the Site, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if an authorized representative of All-FREEMAGAZINES.COM has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy Statement for All Free Magazines
All Free Magazines has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: All Free Magazines.
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user promotional material from some of our partners. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings;
This site contains links to other sites. All Free Magazines is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. (*Please elaborate on the security measures that you have in place.)
According to the answers that you have chosen, your Web site meets the guidelines of TRUSTe's Children's program.
- NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
- NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent
- NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent
- NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
- NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity
Contacting the Web SiteIf you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. Responses may include removing the subject of infringing activity.
Please refer to the following detailed instructions which must be followed to protect your rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by fax or regular mail ‐ not by email, unless by prior agreement) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Your communication must include substantially all of the following:
1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. 2) Identify in sufficient detail the location of copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (for example, "The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on http://www.adco.com/text_page.html") or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site. 3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material 4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted. 5) The following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law." 6) Send the written communication to:
256 Eagleview Blvd
Exton PA 19341